Sunday, August 15, 2010

Orienteering at Florida Ag Museum

Well - we had a pretty hot (actually record breaking heat) On Aug 14. I took the family up to the Florida Ag Museum for the orienteering. Since the only courses were White, Yellow, and Orange - I did a score-O to visit all the controls from all the courses. Here is a little footage of the area.






After the run, we checked out the museum and then headed south on US1 and found a really cool diner - the State Street Diner just south of the intersection of US1 and SR100. Linda was able to get a full rack of Baby Back Ribs, and cole slaw, and fries, and a drink for only $8! Definitely a place worth checking out. We saved so much money - that on the way home I bought a car (actually I had planned on buying a new car for my commute to Daytona that I do daily - it just turns out that I found one I really liked at the CarMax in Sanford).

No comments: