Friday, February 15, 2008

Race Director - Resolution and UCF Race



I was recently the race director for 2 races and in both cases I've got some great pictures and video. The first race was the Resolution put on by Pangea Adventure Racing. The results of this race along with some great video are available at the Pangea Site - click on the video link to see the video I created. Also - Mark the photographer for Team Race Photos was out and shooting photos of this incredibly scenic area. They are at the Team Race Photos site. These photos are worth a look even if you don't race - they are incredible photos of a scenic area.



The other race that I directed was the UCF adventure race. Once again I took some video footage which is available at Trail Maps. In addition Mark was out at this race and again took some great photos that are at Team Race Photos. So even though my blog may not be too busy - I've still been pretty active. While you are checking out these sites - take a look at the trail maps wiki, if you are from Central Florida we are starting to get some nice pages created.

Jamie Sheriff making the leap

No comments: